Monday, April 28, 2014

Write Off

Behind the curtain are countless unpublished posts that ramble on for pages. I usually abandon them because it's late and I'm tired. When I revisit them, I find myself right back in the sad or angry or other emotion that was pulsing through my veins when I wrote it.

Fact is, I'm writing him out of my life right now. Every time I lay words down, I take another step away from the most amazing love that I (or any of our friends) have ever known. Not my goal when I hopped back on the blog bus...not by a long shot.

So it's time to get back to those heart-to-hearts that we promised one another several weeks ago. It's been incredibly easy to hold each other, pretend like nothing is missing, and enjoy phenomenal sex. Being fearful of staying in and falling out of love at the same time is damn confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment