Last night's dream pictured me shoved to the side while he mingled with society folk. He promised to come for me after a few minutes, but he never did.
A week ago the vision was about an ex from college, but I knew, even while sleeping, who the dream was really about. Needless to say, it didn't end well (both the dream and the relationship with the ex).
I rarely remember what happens between my ears while I sleep. I do recall once waking incredibly angry because my then-sweetheart had done wrong by me in my imagination, but other than that, I hardly recall dreams the moment I wake, and even if they hang with me beyond 5:00 am, the memory is swept clean by the time I am dressed for the day.
So to have two dreams within a week that are vivid, memorable, and about the same subject seems to be a message of sorts from my psyche. Or maybe not.
Let me sleep on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment