Friday, May 30, 2014

To-Dos To-Done

While not always the case, there have been a few occasions when resolutions have been a phenomenal influence toward my growth. I have a hard time believing I'll ever outdo this quartet of hopeful promises and its magnificent outcome. There's no reason to try to reinvent the wheel, and I can't run my first race or launch my bachelors degree quest again, but I can set goals (out loud) and accomplish them (out loud) over and over and over again.

Just a few weeks back, I said I would join a book club (and read a book), grow something, and set a fitness goal. 

Done.

After next Saturday's 50k, I'll get back to you with another trio of to-dos. I'm thinking something along the lines of pay library fines, protect tomatoes from squirrels, and nurse sore legs and arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment